TEAM SPIRIT WEAR & GEAR INFORMATION
REQUIRED GEAR ITEMS: Manta Ray Suit (navy) and Manta Ray Swim Cap . All other items are optional.
Chair: Carolyn Brandwein
Email questions to the spirit team at: RaysSpirit@cinci.rr.com
Manta Ray Gear and Team Spirit Items are broken up into 4 categories:
1. Standard Team Spirit Package (Included in your annual membership to our team) This includes 3 team tshirts and 1 latex (non personalized cap) Swim Fit gets 1 team shirt and 1 latex cap.
2. Manta Ray Gear (Kastaway): This includes items such as our team competition suit, team bags, parkas, and warm-ups. All of these items are available exclusively though our vendor KASTAWAY SWIMWEAR. Kastaway is also the recommended vendor for all our practice items such as: googles, practice suites, fins, pull buoys, paddles and any other items required by your swim group coach. Kastaway will be on site with a full collection of our gear for suit fittings etc. on Sept. 15, 2011 at the community center. you can also order online Click here to learn more about ordering online from Kastaway.
3. Manta Ray Spirit Wear: This fun collection of spritwear items from dryland apparel to novelty T-shirts and sweats is available exclusively once a year through our local vendor Cincinnati Team Apparel. Items are available from Youth through Adult sizes and are great for the entire family. The 2012-2013 Spirit Wear has ended.
4. Manta Rays Personalized Caps. A Manta Ray cap is a REQUIRED piece of your team uniform for competition. Once each year we place an order for our personalized swim caps. Orders are due during the first month of practice and will arrive and be distributed before our first meet. Please be sure to order enough caps to last the entire year as there a NO REORDERS on personalized team caps. You can however purchase unpersonalized latex or silicone caps from the spirit committee during home meets and events, or directly through our coaching staff at any time. The 2012-2013 Personalized Cap Ordering Deadline has passed.
HERE ARE INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO ORDER OFF THE MANTA RAY PAGE ON THE KAST-A-WAY WEB SITE FOR TEAM SUITS, WARM-UPS, SWIM EQUIPMENT, AND BAGS.
Mason Manta Rays Swim Team merchandise has been updated and is now on the Kast-A-Way Swimwear Web Site. Now all your swimmers can log on and purchase their already discounted team merchandise, as well as all the other items we carry, right over the web.
To access this secured site have your swimmers/parents complete this one time registration process: (you may want to print out this section for them to follow)
- Go to kastawayswimwear.com
- Click on Sign In in the upper right corner of the website.
- ***YOU MUST REGISTER WITH kastawayswimwear.com FIRST BEFORE YOU CAN ACCESS THE TEAM SECTION OF THE WEBSITE.***
- If you have already registered with kastawayswimwear.com, skip steps 5 & 6 and go to step 7.
- If you have not registered with kastawayswimwear.com, go to Not Registered and click Create New Account.
- Fill out all the required information and click Create Account.
- Click on Sign In above the links bar. Enter your email address and password and click Sign In.
- Click on Teams/Guard Central.
- Enter the Team Login: MASON (case sensitive)
- Enter the Team Password: MMPST (case sensitive)
You may also copy and paste the following into your browser address field to automatically affiliate you with Mason Manta Rays: http://www.kastawayswimwear.com/Teams.aspx?tid=149
Your Team should now be listed on the left side of your screen under Team Affiliations. You can now list more than one team under your account as well as view your past order history. We hope that this will now make purchasing your team appointed merchandise easier than ever. Only those that have the user name and password can access the team page. Please share this information with your team members.
If you need to make a change to any of the team items, please call 800-543-2763 and ask to speak with either one of our Team Coordinators, Tim Hart or Courtney Humphrey. You can also email them at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org